YOUR COURSE ACCESS HAS EXPIRED – PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LEARNING ADMINISTRATOR.
This self-paced, intensive, unique and engaging experience that will serve as a catalyst for transforming your mental health and wellbeing.
You will receive a deep insight into their thought process, reactions, human nature and their individual personality characteristics as a member of the community during this time of change. You will be guided and engaged in learning in this Thriving 101 program to walk away with an action plan to continue their experience.
- Understanding your Stress and defining Stress versus Symptoms
- Determining what is getting your Focus versus what is Important
- Creating Boundaries
- Mindfulness and being Present
- Using the STOP Methodology
- Understanding & Avoiding Burnout
- Building routines of Real Rejuvenation
- Understanding your Human Needs with Maslow
- Strengthening your Community
- Utilizing the power of Self-Talk
- Defining your feelings
- Building Resilience
- The Power of Serenity and Gratitude
- Managing your Emotions
- Embracing Failure
- Personal Growth Plan
- Session Forest Walks to enhance learning reflection